Join Our Team
We are currently accepting applications through February 28, 2021 for a Client Support Specialist.
ProgressIQ (“Company”) is a growing software as a service company serving graduate university clients throughout the United States. Our software integrates data and tracks student progress. Company growth plans include additional education markets and expanding to international clients. Learn more about ProgressIQ.
The Client Support Specialist provides product support to university administrators including answering questions, trouble-shooting technical issues, and producing training materials. This position also works closely with company leadership to improve and market the product.
- Remote work is available for this position. In-person meetings near Walnut, California are occasionally required. Conference travel is required.
- Starting salary is $50,000 – $60,000 with generous medical, dental, and vacation benefits.
Support clients: Your first priority is to support and retain our current clients.
- You will be become an expert user of our software so that you can respond to client tech support requests with exceptional customer service via phone, email, and video. You must be able to effectively assess customer concerns, come up with creative solutions, and train others.
- You should love solving technical problems, learning new skills, and teaching others.
Improve the product: Your second priority is to improve our software.
- You should have a strong understanding of university student support needs (from the perspective of the student affairs and/or assessment office is preferred) and be able to use that understanding to build rapport with university administrators to explore and anticipate their needs.
- You will trouble-shoot tech requests, participate in software testing, document bugs and suggested software improvements, and work directly with software developers to translate university needs into product improvement.
Grow our company: Your third priority is to attract new clients.
- You will implement sales and marketing activities to attract new clients (demoing software, producing training videos, creating newsletters, writing email campaigns, etc.).
- You will help us present our software at virtual, national, and international conferences. This could include planning event logistics, designing and organizing the booth, demonstrating the software, and even arranging travel for self and others.
Be flexible and willing to take on new tasks.
- We are a small, hard-working team. The ideal candidate will have a high tolerance for ambiguity and enjoy tackling new tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in higher education environment, especially in student affairs, is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information, identify root causes, and effectively present data.
- Project management experience with a proven ability to collaborate and work as a team in successfully delivering projects on time and within approved budget.
- A love of technology and desire to learn new products and skills.
Follow these instructions to apply:
- Prepare a less than three minute video introduction of yourself explaining why you are an ideal addition to the ProgressIQ team. Use any video conference platform and/or upload the video to a hosting service such as YouTube. You will paste ONLY the link into the application. You will not be able to upload the file. Do not require a password to view the video.
- Prepare your Cover Letter, Resume, and any other documents you wish to share as ONE file. Use any document sharing service (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.) to house the file. You will paste ONLY the link into the application. You will not be able to upload the file. Do not require a password to access the file.
- When you have the two items above prepared, submit them here.
Applicants will only be considered if they follow this process.
Please do not contact us via email or phone unless we request that you do so.